Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wed 18th Feb

Options
  • 17-02-2015 9:42pm

Punchestown 3:10

Baie Des Isles

A winner in France in bumpers, hurdles and chases. Behind Morning Run (albeit a good distance) in first run in Ireland.
    Receives weight for age allowance

Ruby must have been starving the past few days to do this weight!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

They won't see which way Little King Robin went. Nice prep before Cheltenham.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Peintre Celebre

Burton Port as low as 7/2 tomorrow and was shorter earlier that is one of the single worst prices I've seen in a while. Might chance Aachen at 15/2 in the same race. The well handicapped Top Cop should go well at Lingfield 8/1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭sdoc13

Burton Port as low as 7/2 tomorrow and was shorter earlier that is one of the single worst prices I've seen in a while. Might chance Aachen at 15/2 in the same race. The well handicapped Top Cop should go well at Lingfield 8/1

Trappy enough race there are a few well handicapped runners. I like Lujeanie at 9/1. 1 pt win for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Shemale

Johner wrote: »
    They won't see which way Little King Robin went. Nice prep before Cheltenham.

I fancy her in the mares race, 20/1 ap at the moment, Annie could yet end up in the World.

sdoc13 wrote: »
    Trappy enough race there are a few well handicapped runners. I like Lujeanie at 9/1. 1 pt win for me.

Like Ikorodu Road in the same race, fml!!

• Advertisement

Shemale wrote: »
    I fancy her in the mares race, 20/1 ap at the moment, Annie could yet end up in the World.

We've got her dam her at home so will be cheering her on. Last year she wasn't beaten that far in the mares and she is a completely different animal this year with the front running tactics. 20/1 is a cracking price and her beating of Arctic Fire looks great form now. If Annie turns up it will be a huge ask but at least you know with Little King Robin you will get a run, she gives it her all from the front, admirable little mare.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

TheTorment wrote: »
    Punchestown 3:10

Baie Des Isles

A winner in France in bumpers, hurdles and chases. Behind Morning Run (albeit a good distance) in first run in Ireland.
    Receives weight for age allowance

Ruby must have been starving the past few days to do this weight!!

thanks for spotting that, had him e/w first time out and will go in again

Johner wrote: »
    We've got her dam her at home so will be cheering her on. Last year she wasn't beaten that far in the mares and she is a completely different animal this year with the front running tactics. 20/1 is a cracking price and her beating of Arctic Fire looks great form now. If Annie turns up it will be a huge ask but at least you know with Little King Robin you will get a run, she gives it her all from the front, admirable little mare.

Class having a dam that has bred a decent racehorse. Yeah, I think it is a great piece of form, I would fancy her to beat Glens Melody but Annie is a big step up, well worth a play at those odds though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭akelly02

Is Little King Robin fancied to give weight away to these lot today?

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭ON ZEE BRIDLE

3.40-Realdealholyfield has a good ew chance here at 16s

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,722 ✭✭✭posturingpat

akelly02 wrote: »
    Is Little King Robin fancied to give weight away to these lot today?

I wouldn't be rushing to back her giving weight at the price,Analifet is a very talented Mare although she's a bit of a monkey but LKRs running could suit her down to the ground and help her creep into the race on the bit. Jennies jewel on her day is talented and Bai des isles is interesting with Ruby getting down to such a low weight to ride for the brother in law,they must like her a lot. Have to presume this is a prep for March for LKR too.

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭nobody told me

I wouldn't be rushing to back her giving weight at the price,Analifet is a very talented Mare although she's a bit of a monkey but LKRs running could suit her down to the ground and help her creep into the race on the bit. Jennies jewel on her day is talented and Bai des isles is interesting with Ruby getting down to such a low weight to ride for the brother in law,they must like her a lot. Have to presume this is a prep for March for LKR too.

Cheltenham is the guts of two weeks away you needn't worry about her fitness. If she doesn't win today they can forget going for the mares, she's a banker today at the prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,722 ✭✭✭posturingpat

Good luck,hopefully she does the business for you

• Registered Users Posts: 35,814 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Personal Shopper 20-1 ew
    With 4 to place I have to fancy this. Fairly consistent to a point last year, one run
    this year over this trip on heavy ground,but not disgraced ,15 lengths off winner.
    Bad run two back when favorite, it's such a weak race and Persoanl Shopper consistently gets around within 16 lenghts off winner ,which I think here is enough to go close.

That was a very disappointing run from Little King Robin, she never went with her usual yest, looked very flat and beaten before the mistake.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭skippymac6

That's why Johnson will be happy to see the back of McCoy. Unreal getting Milan Bound home there

Well done .

Definite Earl 14-1 ew 4.40
    Make few mistakes late time out, headed and lots by 3L. I think it get off the mark here.
    4 to place.
    Going ok in 3rd when FELL !

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭hudhastings

agreed thought he stood great chance backed him in my mind

• Registered Users Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭superfurry1

agreed thought he stood great chance backed him in my mind

How much did you put on him in your mind? :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭confused smu

Bet of Day,5.40 Pearl Noir, Sould take this. Good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭hawkhead

Amazing Star (33/1) if he can recapture some of his old Irish form might have an e-way squeak in the 6-10 Kempton

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Peintre Celebre

Well done .

Thanks. Stable form was a big concern. Nice because I strongly fancy one of theirs Saturday who's been pulled last twice waiting for good ground

• Closed Accounts Posts: 913 ✭✭✭tomaussie

Thanks. Stable form was a big concern. Nice because I strongly fancy one of theirs Saturday who's been pulled last twice waiting for good ground

Usually follow you blind dude but the stable form put me off. Hope you won a nice wedge.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,745 ✭✭✭kksaints

Good pick with Aachen. A shame Burton Port was killed in the fall he had.

kksaints wrote: »
    A shame Burton Port was killed in the fall he had.

Yeah, was a tired fall, thought he was going to be pulled up 6 out. One of many with so much promise that never lived up to it.

Advertisement