Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Steinhart...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,821 ✭✭✭893bet

Yup very nice. I had been narrowing down which stein i am going to get but that might go on the list (or i could just wait till you flip it!)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭Deep Thought

893bet wrote: »
    Yup very nice. I had been narrowing down which stein i am going to get but that might go on the list (or i could just wait till you flip it!)

Ouch....

Only prob is the water resistance...

The narrower a man’s mind, the broader his statements.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,821 ✭✭✭893bet

Ouch....

Only prob is the water resistance...

Strange! Listed as 5atm. Which is 50 metres! perfect for swimming and should be perfect for shallow diving even in reality.

But they say then no showering even.....!

Question is the all black or stainless steel

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭fret_wimp2

893bet wrote: »
    Strange! Listed as 5atm. Which is 50 metres! perfect for swimming and should be perfect for shallow diving even in reality.

But they say then no showering even.....!

Watwr reaistance ratings on watches are very misleading. 50m resistance doeant really mean its good to submerge anywhere near 50m. Id even be careful a 50m restant watch when washing my hands.

200m raring is the limit thats suitable for swimming.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,265 CMod ✭✭✭✭MiCr0

its pretty nice - but i'd really love one of the "Nav.B-Chrono 47 Titanium, Anniversary Edition" - and there's only a few problems stopping me getting it (its sold out, its way above my budget, my wife would murder me, kids need food, etc)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭Anjobe

MiCr0 wrote: »
    its pretty nice - but i'd really love one of the "Nav.B-Chrono 47 Titanium, Anniversary Edition" - and there's only a few problems stopping me getting it (its sold out, its way above my budget, my wife would murder me, kids need food, etc)

If you're the sort to let those minor inconveniences get in the way, you may not fit in very well around here;)

Yeh....Kids need food...pffft

• Registered Users Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭omega man

I think the Swiss franc is stabilising somewhat against the euro so hopefully steinhart prices will drop in the near future. Was about to purchase a nav b manual but the price increase put me off temporarily.

Advertisement