Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

17/2

Options
  • 16-02-2015 10:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭

2 00 Wolverhampton

I think Lutine Charlie is over priced at 16/1. A few reasonably well handicapped runners here but at the prices like this one. Indian Affair has had a few chances off this mark and to me is under priced at 4s. Pick a Little at 7/1 seems better to me over six. I would make Lutine Charlie more of a 10 or 12/1 shot.

Ran badly last run at Clemford City but can forgive that at a new track. His other recent runs have been decent.
    2 pts win.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭sting60

I was offered a special price this morning "who killed Lucy beal"who the **** is Lucy beal.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,816 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Unlucky, Led close to home, just faded late on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭DyldeBrill

have a small ew on ouest ocean In the next at Taunton

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭ON ZEE BRIDLE

sting60 wrote: »
    I was offered a special price this morning "who killed Lucy beal"who the **** is Lucy beal.
    Some tramp in eastenders

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭sdoc13

Unlucky, Led close to home, just faded late on.

Cheers. Didnt see it will look at the replay later. At least I was right about the price.

Third horse is one I will be having a large bet on when back over 6f

• Advertisement
Advertisement