Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repeating leaving cert - taking up chemistry

Options
  • 16-02-2015 4:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,

I'm planning on repeating my leaving cert next year in a grinds college. I just figured out now what course I really want to do but it requires chemistry (minimum of C3 HL). I'm not taking chemistry or any other science now. Would it be possible to pick it up in September for the leaving cert 2016 or would it be impossible to complete it in a year?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Ima_mokster

Jes453 wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm planning on repeating my leaving cert next year in a grinds college. I just figured out now what course I really want to do but it requires chemistry (minimum of C3 HL). I'm not taking chemistry or any other science now. Would it be possible to pick it up in September for the leaving cert 2016 or would it be impossible to complete it in a year?

Thanks

I wouldn't say it's impossible, but you'd definitely have to devote a large amount of each day and your free time to the subject in my opinion.. I find and many of my friends also find chemistry a relatively difficult subject, but then again thats only a few people, there's something in the order of 26 experiments and several new ones have replaced them, which is not in the books this year anyway. It's doable, but youll be under a lot of pressure but since youll have a teacher or whatever helping you at a fast enough pace and if youre determined you can do it :)

Advertisement