Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cocktail prices and percentage

Options
  • 16-02-2015 12:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 15

So I'm going on holidays with my friend soon and basically I'm poor. We will be going out at night. I want to know what the cheapest cocktail is with the highest alcohol percent and is cheapest is in Spain (malaga) and what beer is the cheapest and highest alcohol percent in Spain (malaga) and what spirit shots are the cheapest and highest percent in Spain (malaga)
    Many thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

Please have a read of the charter. One, this isn't a spot to ask for info on the strongest possible alcohol content in drinks with a view to getting wasted on the cheap and two it isn't a place for people who are under 18 to ask about alcohol at all.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement