Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

flexirent insurance

Options
  • 15-02-2015 11:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭

I got a macbook on flexi and I left it on the bus home I have called the company and they said the laptop wasn't handed in.

I haven't called flexirent yet. But if I do should I say I lost or it was stolen. Because I need it replaced for college as soon as possible.

And find my Mac is disabled .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

beaner92 wrote: »
    I got a macbook on flexi and I left it on the bus home I have called the company and they said the laptop wasn't handed in.

I haven't called flexirent yet. But if I do should I say I lost or it was stolen. Because I need it replaced for college as soon as possible.

And find my Mac is disabled .

Presumably they will ask for proof you reported it to the gardai within a certain time frame. Look at your policy for this. Also you shouldn't tell them it was stolen when you actually lost it. I hope you get sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭beaner92

Duffff-Man wrote: »
    Presumably they will ask for proof you reported it to the gardai within a certain time frame. Look at your policy for this. Also you shouldn't tell them when you actually lost it. I hope you get sorted.

Thanks man. So I should say it was stolen . I looked at the policy and they say the cover theft, but whether they replace it is their choice.

Thanks man. So I should say it was stolen . I looked at the policy and they say the cover theft, but whether they replace it is their choice.

Sorry, my post wasn't very clear. You should be honest with them and tell them you lost it. Does the policy cover loss?

Sorry, my post wasn't very clear. You should be honest with them and tell them you lost it. Does the policy cover loss?

I don't believe they cover loss :\ .

I don't believe they cover loss :\ .

By any chance do you have house insurance?

It may cover loss even when not in the house.

• Advertisement

By any chance do you have house insurance?

It may cover loss even when not in the house.

No :( I'm screwed. Just took a second look they cover loss but not it the item was neglected. It was on the seat beside me and I simply forgot in the rush to get off .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Melendez

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭A.Gorilla

The Flexirent policy will cover your product if it's Lost,Damaged or Stolen. Let the Guards knoww then contact flexirent and fill in a claim form

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Melendez

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement