Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Learn More HTML/CSS/JScrip

Options
  • 15-02-2015 5:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭

Hi
    I'm half way through year 1 of a 2 year college computing course. There are only 2 modules relating to web design in the 2 years. Im ok at html and CSS and know a little JScript.
    Is there anywhere online or a course in Dublin that focuses only on web design and I can get certified. I want to learn more and not only basics.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Try going through all the courses on codeacademy I found them excellent for learning web development.

http://www.codecademy.com/

No real certificate or anything but use the skills you'll learn to create a few of your own projects and build up a portfolio, I think this is more important than a certificate

Advertisement