Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tokyo Marui HK416D upgrades

Options
  • 14-02-2015 10:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

I have recently purchased a TM HK416 and out of the box it shoots at only 280fps. Can someone please advise me on how to increase the fps to around 320 - 330? Your help would be most appreciated, cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

I have recently purchased a TM HK416 and out of the box it shoots at only 280fps. Can someone please advise me on how to increase the fps to around 320 - 330? Your help would be most appreciated, cheers.

Wouldn't bother been honest .
    your not going to gain any performance as it is

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Pulp_Surfin

Nice one dude.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Nice one dude.

Been it's a mauri out of the box it will have great range and accuracy .
    Increasing fps won't increase either .
    Fps increase doesn't mean better

I just want to have the same power as the rest of the people I play with. If I got the fps over 300 I would be happy. The TM HK417D shots at 305fps, that power in the 416 would be awesome!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Southern Dandy

I just want to have the same power as the rest of the people I play with. If I got the fps over 300 I would be happy. The TM HK417D shots at 305fps, that power in the 416 would be awesome!

I take it your relatively new to airsoft but honestly like Gatling said its not guna make the world of difference uppin your fps, have seen stock marui's outgun heavily upgraded aegs firing at 320, if your looking for range and accuracy start with the barrel and hop up rubber, but you'll soon see your piddling against the wind.

For the likes of our countries legal limit I can not for the life of me understand why most want there aegs to fire at nearly 328fps!!. Chhhhhill people, experimentation of rubbers, barrel and bb's brands will max your aegs overall accuracy!.

• Advertisement

Well said brother, I appreciate your advice. I used to own a G&G Top Tech before which clocked between 310 - 320fps, but wanted to go with TM because of the gun's performance and reputation. I'll go with changing the barrel and hop rubber for accuracy and range. Thanks again!

Advertisement