Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new York rangers tickets

Options
  • 14-02-2015 5:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭

Hi,want to go to a game in April,just looking online to get tickets,I see tickets for about 100 dollars but not sure if legit.
    Can someone give me a link for a trusted website.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,968 ✭✭✭cena

igorbiscan wrote: »
    Hi,want to go to a game in April,just looking online to get tickets,I see tickets for about 100 dollars but not sure if legit.
    Thanks

I used stub hub last December, went for one where I could print out the ticket etc. Never used it before, I just wanted to see a game

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭aaronm13

igorbiscan wrote: »
    Thanks

Stubhub and tickmaster are your only official options as far as I know. It's that way for the Hawks anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭Ping Chow Chi

we brought all our tickets via stubhub and did not have any issues

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭PMC83

Caught a game in Philly in Jan, bought through stub, no problems

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement

Tbh its a little hard to compare, NHL tickets are expenseive, more so then your average sporting event I would say, at least any of the Irsh ones.

I bought two tickets for Philli V Boston and 250 dollars each, now bare in mind they were 4 rows from the glass. I remember seeing the Bruins in Boston as well before, upper teir and I paid something like 150 dollar a ticket.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,968 ✭✭✭cena

I paid 110 dollars for a rangers game last December. Ticketmaster in the u.s are doing a resell of tickets. This is by people putting up the tickets on the site for resell

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭aaronm13

Tickets have gotten crazy expensive, especially for the bigger teams. Remember years ago when the Hawks sucked I walked up many a game night and paid $20 a ticket. Same tickets last year where in the $100—120 range. Anytime I've booked have always used ticketmaster with no problems, my brother in law over there uses them all the time for tickets. The United center actually has a standing area now for $45 which is a first come first served basis so you need to get there early. It's a long time to be standing though but is right next to the bar.

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭igorbiscan

Hi all,
    Thanks for the replies,
    I went with stubhub and got tickets for $100 each which were pricey but
    sure its only a once off so feck it.:pac:
    Any tips for a complete newbie going to a game for the first time or even Madison square garden would be welcomed also.

Bring money, I was charged 10 dollar a beer and 12 dollar a hot dog, and tbh I enjoy a few beers at a game. Also bring ID! They wouldn't serve my wife whos 32! I had to go up and get her drinks.

• Advertisement
Advertisement