Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bricked htc one m7

Options
  • 13-02-2015 8:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi can anyone help me out i seem to have bricked my htc one m7.
    My phone is the sim free Australian edition, it stopped taking updates recently so i emailed htc and they advised me to soft reset my phone and if that didnt work to factory reset it, i ended up factory resting it to solve the problem but my phone then kept turing itself on and off, all i got was a htc logo and that was it. Boot loader was locked and tampered, i got it unlocked and untampered and now my phone is dead. No Led when charging, wont turn on but when i plug it up to my laptop through usb its recognised. It makes the usual noises and them comes up to install and reads "QHSUSB_DLOAD"
    Is there anyway of fixing this? My friend is very good with technology and he thinks my motherboard is gone and needs replacing.

Comments

Advertisement