Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Places near Clondalkin to train?

Options
  • 13-02-2015 1:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭

I'm looking for a place near clondalkin to do bjj; my friend is also interested in having her kid do it. He's 8 and has a lot of aggression and anger, very tempermental. She's run out of options for him so we thought some form of martial arts would suit him. Is there a place that works with kids as well as adults?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭Doug Cartel

I think SBG on the Naas Road would probably be the closest. If you wanted to give judo a go, the Paul Cummins School of Judo in Walkinstown might be another option. Both these places have adult and kids' classes.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Spartan Training Centre are right by the Belgard Luas stop, worth looking at.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭StcIreland

Spartan MMA on the Belgard road

We have kids classes Wednesdays and Fridays 5-6 pm

And our Fundamentals BJJ Program is Monday to Friday 6-7 pm

here is our website

stcireland.com

Regards

Daniel

Advertisement