Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get Citizen Divers watch serviced?

Options
  • 13-02-2015 12:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hi,

Citizen Promaster divers zoom AL0004-03W, seems fairly old, I'm looking to try get it serviced for my girlfriends dad for his birthday next month ( i think he bought it at auction as is), its been in a drawer for a few years now and needs a battery, its fairly grubby, the bezel has a lot of dirt under it making it fairly stiff, needs a new strap too,

where is the best place to get it serviced in Dublin or Wicklow or will anywhere do? and are these worth any money. not looking to sell just so I know if its worth getting fixed up with the risk that its broken?

thanks

Jonny p

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭moss.ie

try Calcul in Shannon, they are the official importers of citizen in ireland

i have 4 citizens and allways get them serviced here.

afaik all divers go back to calcul for pressure testing and resealing.

give em a call, whats the worst that can happen.

http://www.goldenpages.ie/calcul-international-ltd-shannon/1/

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,106 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Calcul was on here for a while. Very sound guy I have to say and if I had a Citizen I'd have no worries about about sending your watch his way.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

Advertisement