Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TheNorthFace.ie no response and order not received

Options
  • 12-02-2015 2:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Just wondering if anyone has any experience with thenorthface.ie? I ordered a jacket 2 weeks ago and haven't received it or a tracking number. Any attempts to contact them through their online portal are not responded to and the 1800 560 001 number doesn't ring at all. It's been 3 days with nothing back from them. I even tried calling the store in Templebar but they don't have access to view my order and left a voice mail with their UK customer services.

Anyone had any success or problems contacting them?

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Did you get an email confirming your order? Has money been taken from your payment method?

• Registered Users Posts: 23 zaphod42

Yea my card was charged on the day. They've actually just got back to me after 2 days to say that the order did not go through correctly and that they will refund my card. I let them know their phone number was dead to.

Advertisement