Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finding A Teamup Flatmate

Options
  • 12-02-2015 1:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭

Aside from the team up section on Daft which is fairly empty, are there any other resources out there for finding a person to team up with to find a place together.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭Jesus Shaves

Where are you based?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 776 ✭✭✭seventeen sheep

I've actually found the Daft team-up section very good in the past. Have you put up an ad yourself there, as well as just browsing it? I found that when I put up a detailed ad, with plenty of information about me and about what I was looking for, I'd get plenty of genuine responses from people who wouldn't necessarily have an ad up themselves. (Of course, some rubbishy responses too - so obviously it's necessary to set up a throwaway anonymous e-mail address.)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭SimonTemplar

I'm based in Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭Jesus Shaves

try the dublin section on boards maybe, you might have some luck there

• Registered Users Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭housetypeb

Gumtree.ie sometimes will have people looking for others to team up to rent an apartment/house.

• Advertisement
Advertisement