Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wens 11/2

Options
  • 11-02-2015 12:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭

Two for me tomorrow at kempton.

6 45. Shaunas spirit. 3 times C and D winner most recently off 70 in March 14, Races tomorrow off 62. Ran reasonably well 2 and 3 starts ago hood on tomorrow and I think 20/1 is too big. 2 pts win.

7 15 Mister Green. No recent form but a C and D winner of 63. Off 52 tomorrow back over a mile and with brinkers reapplied I think 25/1 is too big. 1 pt win

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭DyldeBrill

6.15 kempton - proofreader

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Peintre Celebre

Think Pidgeon Island should win the last at Chepstow. 9/2

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭YoungKhalifa

13.50 Sebastion Bach 10/11
    14.20 Kings Oddyssy 8/11
    14.55 Bulfin Island 3/1
    15.55 Streets of NewYork 5/4
    16.35 Nordic Nymph 5/4

Accumulator

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

great, that's 5 horses for me to lay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Whosthis

sdoc13 wrote: »

6 45. Shaunas spirit. 3 times C and D winner most recently off 70 in March 14, Races tomorrow off 62. Ran reasonably well 2 and 3 starts ago hood on tomorrow and I think 20/1 is too big. 2 pts win.

7 15 Mister Green. No recent form but a C and D winner of 63. Off 52 tomorrow back over a mile and with brinkers reapplied I think 25/1 is too big. 1 pt win

I spotted the two of these myself last night and as far as I remember its the first time they've had decent jockey bookings in a while, Sanders and Winston I think.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Hayden Pennyfeather

13:30 Down Royal Aurora Bell. I think this has an excellent e/w shout at 6/1.

Finished 20l ahead of Davy From Milan in a 2m6f chase at Lim off level weights. He's got 6 pounds on him today.

Got within 10l of Prince De Beauchene, who went on to win off 144, over 3m lto.

Don't think the step up in trip will suit Ardmillan, who pulled up over 2m7f on similar ground previously.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

bigkocman wrote: »

Finished 20l ahead of Davy From Milan in a 2m6f chase at Lim off level weights. He's got 6 pounds on him today.

Don't think the step up in trip will suit Ardmillan, who pulled up over 2m7f on similar ground previously.

Prince De Beauchene's last race was a hunter chase, not a handicap.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭sdoc13

Whosthis wrote: »
    I spotted the two of these myself last night and as far as I remember its the first time they've had decent jockey bookings in a while, Sanders and Winston I think.

Hopefully todays the day bit of support for SS other one friendless at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭razorhead

sdoc13 wrote: »

Mister Green definitely looks like a job horse in the making and knowing connections this may be the case. Has run off 96 though this was nearly five years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 612 ✭✭✭boomtown84

razorhead wrote: »
    Mister Green definitely looks like a job horse in the making and knowing connections this may be the case. Has run off 96 though this was nearly five years ago.

Out to 40/1 with PP now

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Whosthis

bigkocman wrote: »

Nice start to the day. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Hayden Pennyfeather

Whosthis wrote: »
    Nice start to the day. :)

Not too bad at all!

• Registered Users Posts: 35,816 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Missy Pet 4-1 4.20
    Spacious Sky 6-4 3.45
    Dresden 3-1 3.30
    The boobeyman 9-1 4.35

500-1 Accumulator

100 win LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭shamdrog63

Would anyone else give Vote of confidence a small e/w shout in the 3.45?

Missy Pet 4-1 4.20
    Spacious Sky 6-1 3.45
    Dresden 3-1 3.30
    The boobeyman 9-1 4.35

500-1 Accumulator

100 win LOL

Whatever about tipping, Maths/multiplication not a strongpoint

• Registered Users Posts: 35,816 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

shamdrog63 wrote: »
    Whatever about tipping, Maths/multiplication not a strongpoint

It's correct. Meant to be 6-4 Spacious Sky . Typo on that price.

Was only jesting, whatever price I hope u collect.

Advertisement