Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

<online flower company> delivery

Options
  • 10-02-2015 8:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Hi All
    Just had a phone call from a well known company called <online flower company> regarding a order I placed a month ago for flowers to be delivered for my wife on valentines day. They stated they can't deliver the flowers on saturday 14th because i live outside the Dublin region and can only deliver on Friday 13th .
    The arrogance of the guy on the phone was unbelievable. He said 'O we will refund your money if you want'. I made the point its very late contacting me to let me know this and was very disappointed with the service.

Just thought id let other people know that may have placed a order and live outside the Dublin region.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

You had a lucky escape. Ordered flowers from them once and won't do it again! Really bad quality

Advertisement