Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anybody seen Zubrowka (Polish Vodka with blade of grass in it) in Dublin?

Options
  • 10-02-2015 4:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Has anyone seen this vodka for sale anywhere in Dublin?
    It has a picture of a bison on the label.

Or any other good quality vodka?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭Mesrine65

€35 a bottle in Molloy's of licence's

• Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭Esho

Mesrine65 wrote: »
    €35 a bottle in Molloy's of licence's
    That was quick! Thanks for that Mesrine65 - I haven't been in a Molloys for a while. Steep - it was €27 when it was in the Polish shops.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,907 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

I've gotten it in O'Briens before. Very smooth vodka as is Stoli. Never leaves me with a hangover, fresh as a daisy the next day.

• Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭Esho

Thanks Mesrine65 and Sugarlumps - I saw a 1l bottle of Wyborowa in the Polish shop on Mary St for just under €40.
    If I remember rightly, it is also on the kind side the next day.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,907 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Esho wrote: »
    Thanks Mesrine65 and Sugarlumps - I saw a 1l bottle of Wyborowa in the Polish shop on Mary St for just under €40.
    If I remember rightly, it is also on the kind side the next day.

Slightly off track here...

I've been off the larger since the start of the year, consuming nothing but vodka. I've become a guinea pig, making my way through the reputable brands.

I've drank a bottle of those two mentioned brands in a sitting. I'm an early riser at the weekends, 6:00 or thereabouts. No hangover, fresh feeling.

Absolut and Finlandia are two brands I'd give a wide birth.
    The Polish and the Russians know how to produce smooth vodka.

• Advertisement
Advertisement