Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Faulty xbox 360 rf module

Options
  • 10-02-2015 11:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭

I am having lots of issues with my controllers disconnecting during games and then they wont reconnect.

Its not batteries as i am using brand new ones and its not controllers as i have tried 2 different ones.

having looked on online i was thinking maybe it was a faulty rf chip?

Does this sound like the symptoms of it?

I have RROD of death xbox and i was thinking of trying to swap then but its a nightmare to take the thing apart?

Anyone in Mayo do xbox repairs?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

irishgeo wrote: »
    I am having lots of issues with my controllers disconnecting during games and then they wont reconnect.

Its not batteries as i am using brand new ones and its not controllers as i have tried 2 different ones.

having looked on online i was thinking maybe it was a faulty rf chip?

Does this sound like the symptoms of it?

I have RROD of death xbox and i was thinking of trying to swap then but its a nightmare to take the thing apart?

Anyone in Mayo do xbox repairs?

There is a thread above with people who do such a service. I am in that thread and I also happen to live in Mayo as well.
    Where in mayo are you?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭irishgeo

There is a thread above with people who do such a service. I am in that thread and I also happen to live in Mayo as well.
    Where in mayo are you?

Castlebar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 720 ✭✭✭DrGreenthumb

Why pay someone to remove 9 screws just do it yourself its easy

Advertisement