Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How Did Your Draft Turn Out?

Options
  • 09-02-2015 6:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭

Did everyone have a decent draft?

Normally we are all chomping at the bit for FA after draft to plug holes! My signings were areas of improvement but improved backups not starters.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Nelbert wrote: »
    Did everyone have a decent draft?

Normally we are all chomping at the bit for FA after draft to plug holes! My signings were areas of improvement but improved backups not starters.

I'd an ok draft, considering drafted blind, got a RG rated 80, he was the best, a DT rated 71, hes got 4 sacks so far, a CB rated 69 who looks better then some of my ''starters'', He'll definitely be a starter, the rest are rubbish, ive a RE rated 24, he would be low to mid 80's O Liner if i could change his position i'd say, his blocking stats are excellant.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,331 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

So how happy are you with your draft?
    Did you draft an instant starter or maybe just someone with potential.
    Anyone draft a 1st round a bust? :eek: (I have before)
    Throw your results here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭tripperman

cpu draft was kind to me got a starter dt hes solid so far, got a 83 overall stater hb in round 2 hes good hes instant starter and round 3 got a cb hes instant starter 79 overall and good development on him, others are mixed wr in fourth is 69 but good kick return and good development, rg is ok 68 overall not great development, mlb is backup nothing special not bad stats but poor development and same for rolb

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Nelbert

Mine was middle of the road. I picked up my now starting DT and RE (there is free agents available with better overall but I like the idea of progressing these guys after playing with them in the preseason).
    Got two CBs that won't start but may see action and a change of pace RB who is unlikely to get many snaps unfortunately as Lacy is so good.

My D line needed to be addressed and it was so I can't really complain! 3 low 70s d lineman.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,112 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

3 starters from 6 picks is pretty good.

Admittedly one of my "starters" is a kicker, but I hit on a CB and WR in the first 2 rounds.

I drafted another CB later who looked decent in scouting but is rated a 65 or something. My team lacks depth in certain positions but my starters are pretty solid now, with a few exceptions.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,648 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Picked up 2 WRs, great speed and good hands but awareness is in the toilet but they'll play as I need some WRs.
    DT who got a couple of sacks but that's it

Advertisement