Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

considering adoption

Options
  • 09-02-2015 12:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Im currently a single mother to a 14 Month old boy. His father has just had a new baby with a different woman and chooses not to be apart of my sons life which I'm okay with as he has a lot of male role models who love him dearly. After having my son (unplanned pregnancy) I went through PNA very bad to the stage where I tried taking my own life. I regret it and hate to think of the out come if I had to succeeded. Anyway. The PNA began about 3 months after he was born and got worse at 4 months were I didn't want to be around him. I started getting involved with a new man who I rushed into things with (not my type normally). I dated him for at least 5 months knowing nothing much about him. I was told by a relation he was an ex drug addict who has been in and out of rehab for years who can't stay clean. I started to cop on and slowly come back to myself again.(PNA changed me) I got rid of him cause he was acting suspicious and started to have money problems (knew it was drugs). 2weeks after finishing with him i walked past him and he was out of his mind on drugs! I never felt as embarrassed, disgusted and regretful in my life. I then discovered I was pregnant for him! I'm currently 24weeks gone and I'm strongly thinking adoption as there is people out there who deserve the chance. I have taught about it and there's so much behind it. My family will disown me if they know(don't know I'm pregnant) yet I'm still living in the family home with my son. I find it hard to feed and clothed one child with out his father there with out bringing another child into the Sam situation. I have enough with one as I'm supposed to return to college this year to further my eduction for myself and my son. Can anyone give me any info on this as I'm clueless and don't have many people to talk to without judging me please. TIA.

Comments

Advertisement