Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Calling all Polish-Irish mixed families in Dublin

Options
  • 08-02-2015 10:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello! My husband is Polish and we have a Polski-Irish baby. We'd love to get to know other Polish and Polish-Irish families in Dublin and I'm hoping to start a Polski-English parents and babies group...would love to hear from other Polish-Irish parents!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Hello! My husband is Polish and we have a Polski-Irish baby. We'd love to get to know other Polish and Polish-Irish families in Dublin and I'm hoping to start a Polski-English parents and babies group...would love to hear from other Polish-Irish parents!

Maybe contact the Embassy to see if anything like that exists.

My wife is Slovak and there is a Czech/Slovak group in Blanchardstown library.
    The bigger numbers of Polish would suggest there are groups out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭scaryfairy

Hi OP, are you on Facebook? I'm not Irish and there are loads of groups from my country, for people living in Dublin or Ireland and even one just for mums.. And we are a lot smaller group than the Polish would be... A simple search will bring up the most popular ones and you can take it from there

Advertisement