Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Woodchip wallpaper removal and repainting contractor?

Options
  • 07-02-2015 8:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Hi All

Just wondering if anyone knows of anyone in waterford who would have experance of removing woodchip wallpaper? I need it removed from 4 rooms in a house I bought?

Ideally they could remove the woodchip wallpaper (which has been painted over), patch up plaster work (some damage) and repaint everywhere.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭wellboytoo

bumpydogjk wrote: »
    Hi All

Just wondering if anyone knows of anyone in waterford who would have experance of removing woodchip wallpaper? I need it removed from 4 rooms in a house I bought?

Ideally they could remove the woodchip wallpaper (which has been painted over), patch up plaster work (some damage) and repaint everywhere.

Relatively easy remove with a steam wall paper stripper once you perforate the paint work to let the steam get behind it, a word of warning wood chip was nearly always used to hide bad/ damaged plaster work, be prepared!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭enno99

bumpydogjk wrote: »
    Hi All

Have you got someone to do the job ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 guntastic

I got a decorator recently to remove wallpaper and paint the walls afterwards great job, he was clean and tidy.. his name is Trevor 0871309280

• Registered Users Posts: 25 bumpydogjk

guntastic wrote: »
    I got a decorator recently to remove wallpaper and paint the walls afterwards great job, he was clean and tidy.. his name is Trevor 0871309280

Thanks for this. Ill give him a ring.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 frankthetank14

had a company do work in my home.I would def recommend them. good standards and clean.
    the owner number- Declan 0861911029

Found them on facebook. NuLook Painting & Decorating.

• Advertisement
Advertisement