Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selling on eBay.ie Help

Options
  • 07-02-2015 7:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭

I just need some help with listing with a variation on ebay.ie. I want to sell some mobile phone accessories but it doesn't give you the option to put variations in the Mobile Phone and Communication category. As I want to sell the same item but with different colours etc. what do I do. I do not want to have to put them in individual listings because it would cost a lot more. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭kc90

SW98 wrote: »
    I just need some help with listing with a variation on ebay.ie. I want to sell some mobile phone accessories but it doesn't give you the option to put variations in the Mobile Phone and Communication category. As I want to sell the same item but with different colours etc. what do I do. I do not want to have to put them in individual listings because it would cost a lot more. Thanks.

This may not be ideal but if it's only colour that varies, you could list the total number you have in a single listing and state either that colour will vary or ask buyers to contact you with preference, you can always update the listing when you run out of a particular one.

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭SW98

I suppose that is an option. I see some listings of phone accessories in the mobile and communication category with variations though.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭Kerrybai

SW98 wrote: »
    I suppose that is an option. I see some listings of phone accessories in the mobile and communication category with variations though.

Categories excluded
    Antiques
    Books
    Cars, Motorcycles and Vehicles
    Computing
    Consumer Electronics
    Events Tickets
    Mobile & Home Phones
    Photography
    Property
    Video Games

I think that category is excluded from variation style listings. At least that's what Ebays says.

Advertisement