Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Art History: I have a question about the "Gallery Question"

• 07-02-2015 5:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

[I'm in sixth year, sitting mocks in a few days]

To my knowledge a "Gallery Question" appears most, if not every, year on the Art History HL paper. However, our teacher brought us to a gallery in IMMA about 1.5 years ago and that was that. She expects us to do the Gallery question based on this experience but I can't really remember the experience.

I was recently at an Art Exhibition of a local artist which was held in a library? Would it be possible to write my question based on this? Because I remember this one much better and have a lot more to speak about. Or does my answer have to be about a "famous" artist's exhibition in an art museum?

I know I could always just answer another question on the Section 3 but I think it would be good to have a gallery question prepared, just in case.

Not sure if I made sense. Please say if you need me to explain further. Thanks in advance for any help.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭PeterJC!

You can answer the gallery/exhibition question on any gallery/museum/exhibition you've went to, no matter how small or big. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17 fosterr48

PeterJC! wrote: »
    You can answer the gallery/exhibition question on any gallery/museum/exhibition you've went to, no matter how small or big. :)

Oh cool. Thanks so much!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,102 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

No harm while answering on your small gallery, compare it to the size/layout of the bigger one in IMMA, showing you have been to more than one.

Advertisement