Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

M&S Dine in Diners - always check your bill!

Options
  • 06-02-2015 4:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭

I went to M&S last weekend and bought 2 of their “Dine in dinners for 2 for €14 each “ as well as some other groceries .
    I thought the bill a bit high and checked my receipt when I got back to the car. I only seemed to have received a Discount for one of the Dine in dinners so I returned to the store and spoke to a manager.

I had selected all my dine in dishes from the 3 starter , Main and desert special bays they have in store. One Mexican dish in the mains section which I had selected was not listed on their software as being part of the promotion despite there been about 20 in the bay when I bought it and only about 2 when I returned with my bill query.

I got a refund of €14 so well worth a walk back into the store . If the Mexican chicken dish was practically gone when I went back in with my query I wonder how many more people were overcharged and don’t know it.

So next time you get a dine in special check your bill!

Dak

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,063 ✭✭✭Miaireland

That kind of thing annoys me. I could understand of a customer had picked up a thing of the chicken and saw the meal deal and put the chicken down in that section but having a load of them there is just careless stocking of shelves.

Advertisement