Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pixmania Code Offer

Options
  • 06-02-2015 12:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭

Hey, not sure where I stand on this really.

I purchased an AMD GPU card from Pixmania last month. I chose to buy from them because AMD had an offer of 3 free games through their own site with a purchase of selected card through Pixmania (and other dealers too), the GPU I bought was one of them.

The offer was until the 31st of January.

I sent an email the first time but forgot the proof of purchase, of which they emailed me back to tell me to send it on which was fine. I then sent the proof of purchase on the 27th.

I didn't hear anything back from them, so I sent an email yesterday (5th Feb) enquiring about it.

I get an email this morning telling me the offer is no longer valid and they instead give me a code for a game I already own.

Anyone been in a situation like this before?

Advertisement