Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom

Options
  • 06-02-2015 3:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭

Hi,

Was just looking for advice on this. My parents are Eircom phone customers for many years. My father signed up to a 12 month contract sometime back.
    This has now expired.

So, my question is this. With the new changes to Eircom's conditions, customers can end their contracts as Eircom are changing the prices. just wondering, if my parents stay as customers, does this imply that they are somehow signing up again?

I would think not and that they are still not tied to a contract?
    I hope that makes sense! :)

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

They are still on a rolling month to month contract. It might be worth looking at packages available and see if they can get a better deal. A good deal a few years ago might be crap now.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

They can cancel their account by giving 31 days notice. Or they can change provider and they will be billed until the last day of service.

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭Shadow Dancer

Thanks all! I appreciate it :)

Advertisement