Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digital Marketing Up-skill - Help

Options
  • 05-02-2015 11:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Perhaps there is someone on here that can help, I hope so anyway! I am wondering if someone/business/agency would be interested in me working/sitting along side them for approx 1 month/6 weeks to familiarise myself again with the latest in digital marketing tools/techiques/strategies. I have previous experience working in a digital marketing agency but I have been out of it for a little while so would really love to quickly up-skill myself. I have being keeping up to date with trends etc by following certain blogs/forums and digital marketing authorty figures, but nothing beats hands on experience so that is what im looking for.

I would, of course, work for free and will sign any NDA or client confidentiality agreements in case you have privacy issues etc. Ideal location would be Dublin, but could certainly do Kildare or other commuter towns. As I said I have previous experience so I assure anybody that I would not be in their way and I can also supply my own PC etc if that would suit better. I know that this is probably an unusual ask but I would be eternally grateful to anybody who is interested and promise to contribute as much as I can whilst there You can PM if its more comfortable.

Thanks for reading

Advertisement