Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Thursday 5/2

• 04-02-2015 10:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭

Only one bet for me tomorrow.

4.05 Wolves. Really fancy Slinky McVelvet 14/1. Horese finished 7th of 7 beaten 8l last run. just watched it there and he ran really well until the last 2f where he seemed to tire and was given an easy time in the last furlong. Was its first run since August and is bound to strip fitter for it. He has 3 wins from 16 runs and has won off 53 58 and most recently 70. Off 58 tomorrow and could be really well in off that mark. 3 pts win for me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭Gregk961

In the 4.30 at Meydan im giving Volatile another go. The horse means the world to the trainer and would love to see her saddle the horse to a big victory. He has bags of a talent and was unsuited by the way the race went 2 weeks back (broke slowly, hated the kickback in rear).

Its possible the 7f is too far, but the trainer believes he can step up and she surely knows best. Even if the horse dosnt perform great tomorrow ill still support it stepped down in trip and really think a win at the carnival is on the cards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

really fancy Ninjago in the 3:20 @ Meydan, shame he's such a relatively short price.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 300 ✭✭marc96

Ad idem
    Mastermind
    Star empire

Hopefully all run well tomorrow

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭MyStubbleItches

marc96 wrote: »
    Ad idem
    Mastermind
    Star empire

Hopefully all run well tomorrow

Are you the South African cousin of SRFC by any chance?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭superfurry1

Just the four bets for me today:p
    Daveron 9-1 2.25 huntingdon
    Ultimate act 9-1 3.35 Huntingdon
    Dusky Lark 12-1 3.45 Taunton
    Steel City Boy 8-1 6.40 Chelmsford

Really Fancy all of these Scary stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,765 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

Etaad in the 2:55 for me at 13/2. Donohue horses often see a bit of money when fancied and there's early cash for this one. No real form, but the pedigree of this horse suggests it should go well on all weather. It's an apprentice race, and I think the pilot on-board is one of the better ones going these days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,765 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

Etaad in the 2:55 for me at 13/2. Donohue horses often see a bit of money when fancied and there's early cash for this one. No real form, but the pedigree of this horse suggests it should go well on all weather. It's an apprentice race, and I think the pilot on-board is one of the better ones going these days.
    :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭kalinisi

local time to confirm form in the 3.55 at meydan for me, although i have been rather poisonous of late!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,409 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

NOLECCE 25-1 EW 5.10
    Ran a good race over c&d two back. Down a few pounds here.
    I like ew .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,380 ✭✭✭STB.

African Story 17:40.

Surely this is a stone cold certainty. Group 1 horse in a Group 2 race.

Magic City 10/1 in the following race for reasons unknown to me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,409 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Patrick 2-1 6.10
    Dazzling Rite 12-1 4.50
    Soul Instinct 6-1

Treble

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,178 ✭✭✭Guffy

STB. wrote: »
    African Story 17:40.

Surely this is a stone cold certainty. Group 1 horse in a Group 2 race.

Hate this joint number 1 jockey craic.

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭Volvic12

:cool:

Good Shout

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭paddyisreal

Tom marquabd each way double in the next two races and singles. Worth following thus lad is. ia.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭Luap

Singles and small treble for the last 3 at chelmsford.

7:10 LongAwaited
    7:40 Bobby Benton
    8:Nouvelle Ere

Advertisement