Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for accountant recommendations

Options
  • 04-02-2015 4:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭

Hi all,
    I'm looking for a new accountant for my sole trader business, and I would be looking for recommendations. The important thing is that the "candidate" accountant is efficient and dependable, as I'm not particularly happy with my current one from that perspective. The location is of secondary importance, however North/East Wicklow and South Dublin would be ideal. Thanks.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12 geewiz

Sounds like we have the same accountant. :-) I'd love to hear some recommendations from people with a better experience than mine!

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭sallymomo

Hi Boardsies
    Try Colligan O'Cearbhaill in Bray, they are near the dart station - quick google will get their number.
    Been around for years and have a very good reputation.

Hope that helps

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭daigo75

Thanks for the suggestion, much appreciated.

Advertisement