Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Construction Research Project - Insulation Companies

Options
  • 04-02-2015 2:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hey my name is Sarah

I am doing market research project on the construction in Ireland and insulation companies. Just wondering if you could help me out with a few queries I have. :)

What is the common cost of insulation products (such as Kooltherm, Xtratherm, Quinntherm) from B2B, who may purchase in bulk, in comparison to store prices (e.g. Chadwicks, Build4Less etc)? Is there a major reduction in price?

Is there any major difference in insulation brands (Kooltherm, Xtratherm etc) in terms of quality and performance or is it more focused on how they are positioned?

Who is the main specifier for what insulation (brands - Kingspan, Xtratherm, Quinnterhm, Ballytherm etc) is used on the construction of projects? :) xxx

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 17,774 Mod ✭✭✭✭DOCARCH

Mod Note: Sorry...we don't allow 'market research/projects' on here (read forum charter). People are free PM you if they wish.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement