Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Windows for new build

Options
  • 04-02-2015 11:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi
    We are building a 2500 sq ft house with triple glazed PVC windows. At least that's what I think we will put in. I've read all the window threads here but most are restricted to recommendations by pm only. Any feedback on MJ or o Grady or nordan would be much appreciated.....

Thanks for taking the time.

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 10,140 Mod ✭✭✭✭BryanF

clogher77 wrote: »
    Hi
    We are building a 2500 sq ft house with triple glazed PVC windows. At least that's what I think we will put in. I've read all the window threads here but most are restricted to recommendations by pm only. Any feedback on MJ or o Grady or nordan would be much appreciated.....

Thanks for taking the time.

Recommendations by pm only

please read the forum charter. specific products particularly windows can't be discussed here as one persons opinion can be construed as slander or advertising by another.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 alley2020

We are also building a new house at the mo and I would appreciate some recommendations by PM aswell, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭halfforward

Just starting out on the process too, pms would be appreciated.

Advertisement