Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wed 4/2

Options
  • 03-02-2015 9:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭

3 for me tommorrow. All are well handicapped.

2. 05 Mossago 7/1 3 pts win. John Best had a decent winner the other day and the change in yards seems to have worke the trick. All his runners will be well handicapped and i think it would pay to have a few of his on side for the next few months. Mossgo has only won once but has some good placed efforts. Basement mark and if cant win this off this mark never will do anything. Has seen some support and I expect a decent run.

4.45 Embankment 16/1 well handicapped, Won C and D off 79. 5th the lat day 2.25 lenghts behing Gracious George and a 4lb pull in ratings. Claimer takes off another 3 and is twice the price.. My old pal loyalty has a good chance to follow up here but at the prices I would prefer to chance this one. 1 pt win.

4.10 Yasir 8/1. Decent 4th at southwell in december over 1m6f. Think the trip of 1m5f will suit better as both wins over 1m4f. Clemford City seems to suit horses who like southwell so am hoping will go well on the surface. 2pts win.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭sting60

This is sub standard racing currently but a horse running tomorrow at Chelmsford 4.10 .the complete outsider is a horse 10lbs above his mark Artisan,Sean lysett is been watched by Stewart's for obvious reasons.this horse is way ,way better than his mark but watch for money and only back it if money arrives.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭NaiveMelodies

sdoc13 wrote: »

4.45 Embankment 16/1 well handicapped, Won C and D off 79. 5th the lat day 2.25 lenghts behing Gracious George and a 4lb pull in ratings. Claimer takes off another 3 and is twice the price.. My old pal loyalty has a good chance to follow up here but at the prices I would prefer to chance this one. 1 pt win.

Like this one too but a very tough ride for Powell.
    I think I might leave it unless there's bigger prices about tomorrow...just looks a competitive enough contest.
    Not the most exposed field either.
    Plenty of hold up horses in there too so I wouldn't be shocked to see a canny ride from the front take it.

Can't believe Loyalty was 15/2 with WH earlier.. didn't really settle LTO and still got up, Boogango in 3rd ran well the other day too so the form could be solid. There actually might be a bit of value at 11/2, if there's no great pace, those out the back mightn't get into it and this fella could be the one to take advantage.

Appleby's are flying so the favourite is an obvious worry and I'm sure the money will come.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭superfurry1

Have a feeling there will be some interesting gambles on Thursday will see 2moro night

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭sdoc13

I think I might leave it unless there's bigger prices about tomorrow or a nice betfair price perhaps.. Not the most exposed field either.
    Plenty of hold up horses in there too so I wouldn't be shocked to see a canny ride from the front take it.

Can't believe Loyalty was 15/2 with WH earlier.. didn't really settle LTO and still got up, Boogango in 3rd ran well the other day too so the form could be solid. There actually might be a bit of value at 11/2, if there's no great pace, those out the back mightn't get into it and this fella could be the one to take advantage.

Appleby's are flying so the favourite is an obvious worry and I'm sure the money will come.

Cant argue with any of the above. I may have backed loyalty at 15/2 but when I missed that embankment seemed best value to me. Trappy enough race alright hence the 1 pt bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭sting60

I think I might leave it unless there's bigger prices about tomorrow...just looks a competitive enough contest.
    Not the most exposed field either.

why is embankment well handicapped ,my math needs changing but,so what.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭oPATCHo

CHELM 16:40 - THE BLUE DOG

Got on early with 16/1's, generally 10/1. All of wins comes from first half of the calendar year, claimer back on (most wins have come with claimer on board). 6 lbs below last winning mark

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭NaiveMelodies

sting60 wrote: »
    why is embankment well handicapped ,my math needs changing but,so what.

Some reasons why: (IN MY OPINION)
    • Old form has him well in.
    • Recent form has been franked numerous times recently.
    • Swing at the weights based on recent runnings with Rizal Park, Gracious George, Presumido has him at least on terms (if giving him close to a length per pound.)

Anyway I think you may have mean't to quote SDOC as I outlined a number of reasons why he mighn't win.

Some reasons why: (IN MY OPINION)
    • Old form has him well in.
    • Recent form has been franked numerous times recently.
    • Swing at the weights based on recent runnings with Rizal Park, Gracious George, Presumido has him at least on terms (if giving him close to a length per pound.)

Anyway I think you may have mean't to quote SDOC as I outlined a number of reasons why he mighn't win.

Ditto.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,764 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Anonymous John 10-1 3.40
    I like this ew. Recent runs an advantage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Whosthis

The unraced Time Space in the next at Kempton could be interesting.

• Advertisement

2. 05 Mossago 7/1 3 pts win. John Best had a decent winner the other day and the change in yards seems to have worke the trick. All his runners will be well handicapped and i think it would pay to have a few of his on side for the next few months. Mossgo has only won once but has some good placed efforts. Basement mark and if cant win this off this mark never will do anything. Has seen some support and I expect a decent run.

4.10 Yasir 8/1. Decent 4th at southwell in december over 1m6f. Think the trip of 1m5f will suit better as both wins over 1m4f. Clemford City seems to suit horses who like southwell so am hoping will go well on the surface. 2pts win.

F**k. F**k, f**k.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Jon Stark

F**k. F**k, f**k.

Hitting the cross bar 3 times is bad enough but at those prices very unlucky chief.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭superfurry1

The frost is having a terrible effect on dirty gambles tomorrow might have to look up form now, ah nuts :D

Jon Stark wrote: »
    Hitting the cross bar 3 times is bad enough but at those prices very unlucky chief.

Tough to take but that's racing.

At least I am picking live ones.

Advertisement