Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oneplus One

Options
  • 03-02-2015 8:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Folks, I got my one plus one last week and up to now to unlock it I doubled taped it and then I had to slide downward. When I double taped it the clock widget appeared and then when you slide down the phone opened up to wherever I'd been before locking/closing it. It was also good that if you were playing music or listening to podcasts you just had to double tap the screen and you could adjust the volume or change track without having to go into the music/podcast player.

Anyway I've somehow disabled this and was wondering if anyone new how to get it back?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Damien76 wrote: »
    Folks, I got my one plus one last week and up to now to unlock it I doubled taped it and then I had to slide downward. When I double taped it the clock widget appeared and then when you slide down the phone opened up to wherever I'd been before locking/closing it. It was also good that if you were playing music or listening to podcasts you just had to double tap the screen and you could adjust the volume or change track without having to go into the music/podcast player.

Anyway I've somehow disabled this and was wondering if anyone new how to get it back?

Check the screen security in settings, and see what its set to? Sounds like 'Slide' is the option you want

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Damien76

Check the screen security in settings, and see what its set to? Sounds like 'Slide' is the option you want

Got it sorted, thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭seamusmct

hi,new here,i am going to buy a new phone,just cant decide between oneplus one or a Gionee elifi e7,any advice would be great

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 CaptainKern

Anyone know now that they ship directly to Ireland, is either Royal Mail or Express options An Post. Couriers always have difficulty finding my house.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,710 ✭✭✭kaisersose77

Express is DHL anyways as i just ordered one on Sunday and its in DHL depot in Dublin at the moment.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭jonny_b

Express is DHL anyways as i just ordered one on Sunday and its in DHL depot in Dublin at the moment.

Ordered one Sunday too. Sitting in DHL this morning. Pity their not delivering today. Someone else in the bargain alerts forum ordered last Friday using express but it's still processing for them.

Advertisement