Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone taken the 8.1 course recently?

Options
  • 03-02-2015 6:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,392 ✭✭✭

anyone taken the 8. exam lately.

Looking into doing it.

I am aiming to do it soon.

How long did you study?

I am using cbt nugget videos , the microsoft ebook and some sample test.

I have read the best way is to book the exam so you have a adte to aim for and then batter into.

Any areas of study i should concentrate on?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,657 ✭✭✭CountyHurler

I'm going to sit this one soon... I've sat the Server 2012 R2 exam already, I just want to have this as well to complete the set... It's significantly easier than the Server 2012 R2 exam.... Read through the official Exam Ref 70-687 book, which is very poorly written and leaves huge gaps saying things like "well we dont have enough room to discuss that fully here, but it will appear on the exam".... I mean it's MEANT to be the exam reference...

The CBT Nuggets videos are good and going through a few sample exams helps as well.

Advertisement