Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nike AirMax/ Sports Clothing From China

Options
  • 03-02-2015 5:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

I wanted to buy Nike shoes and other sports clothing from China anyone know a legitimate website where I can buy them, ive tried Aliexpress, Alibaba amd Diytrade but the manufacturers never respond. Where do the people selling at market stall buy their replicas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 920 ✭✭✭Bored_lad

NotorEire wrote: »
    I wanted to buy Nike shoes and other sports clothing from China anyone know a legitimate website where I can buy them, ive tried Aliexpress, Alibaba amd Diytrade but the manufacturers never respond. Where do the people selling at market stall buy their replicas?

If your looking for replicas I don't know if we can talk about them on here the mods mightn't like it. But basically Aliexpress is the best place I find. Look for sellers with high ratings and message and ask for real pictures they usually respond straight away.

When your searching on aliexpress remember the ads won't mention Nike so your best to search for Free Runners 5.0 or similar search terms and you'll find what you want fairly quickly.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,845 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Market stall fakes are inherently not legitimate. If you're looking for fakes, customs can and will destroy them if detected. If you want real ones, stop looking on aliexpress

Advertisement