Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selling a house in Greenvalley- recommend Estate Agent please

Options
  • 03-02-2015 1:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,100 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    A friend is selling his house in Greenvalley (top of the hill at Donnybrook) and looking for Estate Agent recommendations.
    So far he's spoken to two-
    Global offer 1% & vat commission which is the lowest but it's obviously not down to just that.
    Sherry Fitz seem very good so far (fried had a few calls with them) and they'd be the main Estate Agent that I'm aware of.

Thanks in advance,
    Patrick.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭Deer

Dooley Howard, am in process of buying a house from him and will be using him to sell current. He returned my phone calls promptly or emails whereby sherry fitz didn't bother even though I had told them I was in market to buy and to sell and looking for auctioneer. Can't remember his rate right now but it was lower than sherry fitz. Guy I am dealing with is Dan. Worth a call anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭Trend Setter in Training

Deer wrote: »
    Dooley Howard, am in process of buying a house from him and will be using him to sell current. He returned my phone calls promptly or emails whereby sherry fitz didn't bother even though I had told them I was in market to buy and to sell and looking for auctioneer. Can't remember his rate right now but it was lower than sherry fitz. Guy I am dealing with is Dan. Worth a call anyway

Plus one for Dan Howard, we found him brilliant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭omahaid

I sold last year with Sherry Fitz. I had a offer in two weeks and got €5k over asking so I was happy. Found them good for communication too.

Advertisement