Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best FM Transmitter

Options
  • 03-02-2015 1:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭

Any suggestions out there for what the best value FM Transmitter is?

Just looking to play the iPod in my car. I've no Aux port and I'm not shelling out to change the radio so any suggestions? I've had a cheap one before but it was useless. I know transmitters aren't the ideal solution but it's all I got!

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,382 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

They're much of a muchness. I bought a cheap one from ebay last year that's as good as an expensive belkin one (which I bought from currys in a sale), had a look to see if I could find that cheap one but I couldn't see it on ebay anymore. Can't really recommend anything to you but try to avoid paying silly money if you can, i'd be reluctant to spend even €20 on one personally, they're just not worth it.

they are generally a crap solution to this issue. maybe see if you can find an audio guy to do it for you for not so much (put in aux cable or better still bluetooth transmitter).

Advertisement