Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pp placepot

Options
  • 03-02-2015 12:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭

Backed a placepot in fairyhouse saturday with pp,checked the results and saw that i had only the first 5 races done and the 6th race was blank,the first 5 got placed,wondering does it go onto the sp fav or is it just money back.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Nunu

Would you not get a 5 horse place acca?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭mr.jingle

Backed a placepot in fairyhouse saturday with pp,checked the results and saw that i had only the first 5 races done and the 6th race was blank,the first 5 got placed,wondering does it go onto the sp fav or is it just money back.

Not 100% on this but I think it goes on the sp fav. I know there were joint favs in that race but the lower numbered one placed so I think you get in. Not at all sure of it but thats what should happen imo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 913 ✭✭✭tomaussie

mr.jingle wrote: »
    Not 100% on this but I think it goes on the sp fav. I know there were joint favs in that race but the lower numbered one placed so I think you get in. Not at all sure of it but thats what should happen imo

This is correct. The sp fav is the automatic replacement for a non runner or incorrectly numbered selection on a placepot.

In the case of joint or co favourites then the lowest numbered , for example number 2, 8 and 11 were co favourites then number 2 will be the selection, will be the replacement.

Advertisement