Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monday 2/2

Options
  • 02-02-2015 12:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭

I have backed two tomorrow at lingfield.

3.50 Roys Legacy 6/1 has won 3 times over C and D off of 71 twice and off 68. Runs off 65 tomorrow and has had a couple of decent runs recently 6/1 seems decent value to me. 2 pts win

4 20 Munsarim Horse won off 71 C and D last march. Down to a mark of 55. Has shown nothing lately but is down to a seriously low mark. i had intended to watch this 1 tomorrow but there was a bit of blue on oddschecker so at 10s with PP I have had 1 pt win.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭YoungKhalifa

14.50 Sperrin 6/1
    15.20 Semeral 11/4
    16.10 Radmores Express 12/1
    17.10 Chookie Royale 7/4

Each way accumulator

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭maximo31

sdoc13 wrote: »

3.50 Roys Legacy 6/1 has won 3 times over C and D off of 71 twice and off 68. Runs off 65 tomorrow and has had a couple of decent runs recently 6/1 seems decent value to me. 2 pts win

4 20 Munsarim Horse won off 71 C and D last march. Down to a mark of 55. Has shown nothing lately but is down to a seriously low mark. i had intended to watch this 1 tomorrow but there was a bit of blue on oddschecker so at 10s with PP I have had 1 pt win.

Munsarim 4/1 now.......

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭sting60

Rosie prospects 12/1 4.20 lingfield ran well last time when three lbs out of the handicap.5lb better off today in what is a shocking race.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭sdoc13

maximo31 wrote: »
    Munsarim 4/1 now.......

I will take that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭gazza1

I will take that.

Hes still 9/2 in boyles. Also ive read on another forum that the trainer went in to a bookies in epsom and put 300 quid on him. I dont know if its true or not but just thought id pass it on.
    gl

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭gazza1

Another horse that i think is great value is FEARLESS LAD 16/1. C&D winner and will have needed his last run. Should be fit today.
    gl

• Registered Users Posts: 35,764 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

FINAL DRIVE 5-1 4.20 LINGFIELD

I GOT INFO FOR THIS ONE. WILL GO WIN THIS RACE.
    A SAFE EW AT 5-1
    WE'LL SEE . . ... Passing it on is all I can do .

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭oPATCHo

This horse has been in my tracker for a lonnnnnggggg time lol

He's weighted to win (has been for a few weeks now), back at Lingfield and over winning distance. Also picks up most of his wins after a 40 break from the track. So all positives.

However the one thing that I have written down as a 'must' is blinkers - he wears pieces again today. Trainer seems to do well with getting a spark out of his horses by switching headgear, and Munarsim seem to be one of them.

I've taken some 8's earlier on in a accum with 3 Chelt Festival selections, and have threw some pennies on 50's in play :rolleyes: lol. He's blown a few starts before, so may be able to get a big price and hope he comes storming from the back to win :confused: lol

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭bellybuster12

final drive, 5s out to 10s

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭bellybuster12

Kirby was funny tho all the same.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭oPATCHo

Slightly disappointment I didnt lump on like I did before RP caught on and started tipping him and driving the price in.

Was informed that the Munsarim was tipped up today in RP again, no wonder the price was hammered in

Still... a winner

WD sdoc

• Registered Users Posts: 35,764 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

I dunno what to make of that ride.
    SORRY. Only passing it on.
    It tried,I thought it was moving up well on outside to go win.
    I'm sure it looked that way to everyone. Weakened though.
    Crap

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭sdoc13

Not a bad day. Wished munsarim had shown a bit more recently would have been a much bigger bet.

Roys legacy a bit disappointing but should win soon. At least with an sp of 3s I wasnt the only one thinking he was well in.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭superfurry1

Well done sdoc nice tipping pity i wasnt on:(

Advertisement