Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Littlewoods, Any ideas whats going on here?

Options
  • 01-02-2015 7:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,935 ✭✭✭

What the hell is the story with Littlewoods? My order was cancelled on Friday then I rang up and it was actually going ahead now today (Sunday)I got e-mail saying my order was cancelled, rang up the girl couldn't give me an answer. So afraid to order from Amazon in case this order goes ahead.

You e-mail for a response and they take 6 hours to reply to simple questions.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭slimjimmc

If the email is the latest communication from them then I'd take that as written confirmation that they've formally cancelled the order regardless of what they've previously stated.
    Should the goods subsequently arrive then you can treat them as unsolicited goods, i.e. tell them they cancelled the order and ask that they collect or arrange return shipping at no cost to you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,935 ✭✭✭TallGlass

slimjimmc wrote: »
    If the email is the latest communication from them then I'd take that as written confirmation that they've formally cancelled the order regardless of what they've previously stated.
    Should the goods subsequently arrive then you can treat them as unsolicited goods, i.e. tell them they cancelled the order and ask that they collect or arrange return shipping at no cost to you.

Oh yeah I kinda get that. Thanks for that information, but I am thinking more along the lines of, why was more order cancelled? I was paying by card and can't imagine why it went wrong !

Advertisement