Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help me please!!!!!

Options
  • 01-02-2015 1:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,635 ✭✭✭✭

I'm in a major quandary!!! My OH bought me a voucher for a trip to Liverpool Football club for my birthday last year. As yet, I have not used it. It is due to expire next month. I looked for it this morning to get it and put it in a safe place, but for the life of me, I cannot find it!!!!!

What the hell am I going to tell her!!!????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,222 ✭✭✭keithclancy

Ugh .... You can't find it :) ?

Honesty is the best policy ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,063 ✭✭✭Miaireland

If you can remember what company she bought it from you could try emailing them and explain the situation. They might have a record and not need the actual voucher.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,635 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

Miaireland wrote: »
    If you can remember what company she bought it from you could try emailing them and explain the situation. They might have a record and not need the actual voucher.

It was from www.buyagift.co.uk

I've emailed them.

I found it!!!!! Thank f@&k!

I'm still tight for time if I want to use it though.........

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭slimjimmc

I'm still tight for time if I want to use it though.........
    You might be able to extend it for a modest fee
    http://www.buyagift.co.uk/Terms#faq12

FYI, tours are restricted from 15th May 2015 through to 2016 due to refurbishment.

slimjimmc wrote: »
    You might be able to extend it for a modest fee
    http://www.buyagift.co.uk/Terms#faq12

FYI, tours are restricted from 15th May 2015 through to 2016 due to refurbishment.

Can't. I asked.

Advertisement