Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

360 Freestyle Dash V3 Question

Options
  • 31-01-2015 9:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,865 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, I was off sick recently so I finally got around to filling the big hdd in my JTAG 360 with all the games, homebrew and emulators I wanted.

In order to make all the artwork etc download automatically I deleted the gamepaths and added HDD1\Games again. Then I started a manual scan. My problem is the scan seems to be taking an absolute age. The Status: HTTP: x items remaining shot up to 630 items remaining at first now its been sitting there for an hour, every 10 minutes or so when I check it it will have added another, currently on 643 items left, its not downloading anything either.

Is this normal or am I doing something wrong? Scan depth is 4. Sorry if this is baby stuff but its been more than a year since I did anything like this...

Advertisement