Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HolyCow Tattoo in Midleton?

Options
  • 31-01-2015 4:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hey, anyone here have any experience with HolyCow Tattoo in Midleton? I'm looking into there for my first tattoo (an anchor with some writing on my upper arm), among other studios in Cork. I mainly want to know what they're like in terms of quality and price.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Hey, anyone here have any experience with HolyCow Tattoo in Midleton? I'm looking into there for my first tattoo (an anchor with some writing on my upper arm), among other studios in Cork. I mainly want to know what they're like in terms of quality and price.

Thanks in advance.

typical-girl-tattoo-form-2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2 CaptainNiamh

@raze_them_all_

ha ha ha, you're hilarious, really, it's not like I've seen that four million times or anything...

anyone got any actual answers?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

@raze_them_all_

ha ha ha, you're hilarious, really, it's not like I've seen that four million times or anything...

anyone got any actual answers?

The reason for the pic is that anywhere will be able to handle it. I've heard of the shop and they're decent.

Advertisement