Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electronic cigarettes

Options
  • 31-01-2015 4:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭

I have been vaping instead of smoking for nearly four months now. To be quite honest, I still miss cigarettes. Lots.

I was wondering if there's any other regular vapers out there, or anyone else trying to change cigarettes for eCigarettes who can share some ideas.

As for me, right now:

1. I do still miss cigarettes a lot.

2. I have begun to notice we smokers (I still consider myself a smoker) sometimes stink.

3. But most of the times I like the smell of cigarettes being smoked, or the just-smoked smell.

4. The nicotine rush is there all right

5. Smoking juices like blueberry does not totally feel like smoking but I have begun to acquire the taste

6. I still feel like a pariah at some places - at my workplace, I have to go down 5 floors to vape for instance

7. At some places people still look at me like I'm eating a newborn

8. Sadly, many people dislike them as much as they dislike cigarettes. Wish they knew everytime they see someone vaping, they're looking of someone who's trying hard to get rid of a bad habit.

So, any thoughts on this, or am I the only one? ^^,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,575 ✭✭✭lord lucan

Moved from smoking.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 ostone

zyanya wrote: »
    I have been vaping instead of smoking for nearly four months now. To be quite honest, I still miss cigarettes. Lots.

I was wondering if there's any other regular vapers out there, or anyone else trying to change cigarettes for eCigarettes who can share some ideas.

As for me, right now:

1. I do still miss cigarettes a lot.

2. I have begun to notice we smokers (I still consider myself a smoker) sometimes stink.

3. But most of the times I like the smell of cigarettes being smoked, or the just-smoked smell.

4. The nicotine rush is there all right

5. Smoking juices like blueberry does not totally feel like smoking but I have begun to acquire the taste

6. I still feel like a pariah at some places - at my workplace, I have to go down 5 floors to vape for instance

7. At some places people still look at me like I'm eating a newborn

8. Sadly, many people dislike them as much as they dislike cigarettes. Wish they knew everytime they see someone vaping, they're looking of someone who's trying hard to get rid of a bad habit.

So, any thoughts on this, or am I the only one? ^^,

Ecig is now very common. I see them all over the place, on the street, in pubs, at work etc. I would have imagine most people know what they are by now.

Advertisement