Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saturday

Options
  • 30-01-2015 10:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭

The first at lingfield sees a horse I know a bit about.he was a nut job as a 2yr old he has his tackle removed and ran a blinder when not fancied first time out.he got a very tender ride out the back and should win tomorrow.Ivor's involvement.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,406 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

Paul Townend has got a couple of nice rides for Rebecca Curtis tomorrow. He's been doing well off Ruby's second choice horses, so will be interesting to see how he gets on tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

One I really like the look of is Baie Des Iles (1:55 Fairyhouse)

has already won valuable 3yo races over both hurdles and fences in France for A Chaille Chaille, is getting big weight for age allowance, loves the ground, and has entries in 3 races at cheltenham (2 against older horses).

12/1 looks an e/w steal imo.

Palypso Du Creek (7/2) in the 3:55 at Wetherby is one that stands out to me. 3 wins from 3 here at Wetherby. Not too many miles on the clock either, and think this one should go better than Twirling Magnet, who steps down in class to hunter chase level, but hasn't been convincing for quite some time. Big challenger here for me is Junior, a horse that has been reasonably competitive at higher grades in recent time, but hasn't quite managed to finish its races. Don't have any doubts whether this one will stay or enjoy the ground, but feel that Palypso Du Creek is just that bit more proven at this level, so going to side with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭ste2010

The 3.35 in sandown I have an extensive shortlist
    Hadrians approach - can see at least another 8lbs of progression on his current mark. I don't think he will be out for today as he's capable of winning a bigger race
    just a Par - a nice introductuon this season and with his current mark has a great chance today with first time good

via sundown - an unexposed horse who was travelling we'll running LTO when fell
    Cantlow - he looks the one for the race but knowing how crafty connections are he Probably won't run to merit

Harry Fry tipped up A Doll In Milan (3:05) on the morning line this morning, choosing it over his own horses running today.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭seoirsem

Fancy A Doll In Milan as well and have it in an e/w double with the other Twistor-Davies horse in the previous race Foxbridge. In both races the talented Jamie Bargary takes a valuable 7lbs off their backs.

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭Taff

Harry Fry tipped up A Doll In Milan (3:05) on the morning line this morning, choosing it over his own horses running today.

2:05 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭sting60

Kayf moss 33/1 has been running in better company but fitness is an issue.will stick a fiver on him.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,814 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Williams Wishes 2.05
    I really like this 18-1 ew . Up in trip here but has run in some great races recently.
    I like it's ew value .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Peintre Celebre

Thought Just a Par was worth a score at 8/1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭langer91

Souriyan in the first at Ffos Las for me evens

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭langer91

Fair play to Townend there

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭rossom

Two for me today.

2.10 Wetherby Pepite Rose 10/3 has seen her mark fall 8lb since the start of the year and off a mark of 146 she's now only 1lb above the mark she absolutely bolted in at Newbury last March. As a previous course winner, I think she's going to take a huge amount of beating and I've had a decent size bet on her.

4.10 Sandown After Eight Sivola 7/1 was a horse I put up when winning, albeit fortuitously, last time out when the eventual runner up threw away the race when hanging late on. He's gone up 5lb for that victory and is in a better race but I definitely think there's a lot more to come from this half brother to the high class Reve De Sivola and from a low weight of 10-6 when including the claim of the excellent Lizzie Kelly I think a huge run is definitely on the cards for the in form Nick Williams team.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,814 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Swift Provence 20-1 3.40
    Cadoudoff 11-1 3.00
    Gorgehous Liege 7-1 2.40

EW Treble 2016-1

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭kalinisi

after an extended holiday from the Mcgregor fight in boston, e/w lucky 15
    Zafayan
    Badgerfort
    Champagne West
    Ned Stark

Haemorrhaging money here. Can't back a horse to even come close

• Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭mick malones mauser

Paul Townend has got a couple of nice rides for Rebecca Curtis tomorrow. He's been doing well off Ruby's second choice horses, so will be interesting to see how he gets on tomorrow.

Backed his first winner and was about to back Bob Ford when they were off
    dam
    waiting on him and rebecca in the bumper for a nice little accum

The first at lingfield listen to me big big time he ran expected. I could be wrong .

Did a small lucky 15 of all his rides, the two outsiders won, the two favourites got beat :pac:

Imagine having a dog running I clonmel without gear ,you need seening big tme.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭bellybuster12

sting60 wrote: »
    Imagine having a dog running I clonmel without gear ,you need seening big tme.

Surely you wouldn't be allowed in if you were clean, pretty sure thats against the rules!!

Advertisement