Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place for braces

Options
  • 30-01-2015 10:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hello i'm just wondering does anyone have any recommendation for a good orthodontist to go that is reasonably priced and good quality. I'm Looking for one around wicklow or dublin but willing to travel a bit, thanks. if you can pm or comment that would be brilliant thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,240 ✭✭✭Oral Surgeon

Ciaran023 wrote: »
    Hello i'm just wondering does anyone have any recommendation for a good orthodontist to go that is reasonably priced and good quality. I'm Looking for one around wicklow or dublin but willing to travel a bit, thanks. if you can pm or comment that would be brilliant thanks.

pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Ciaran023

pm sent

Thanks for the recommendation!

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭mumtoe&e

Ciaran023 wrote: »

I'm very interested in this too

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭pabloazazel

I am looking for one in Cork

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭mjquinno

looking for good orthodontist recommendation in Dublin

Want to get my teeth fixed - want to make sure its done right.

• Advertisement
Advertisement