Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cisco Books

Options
  • 30-01-2015 1:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,309 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I'm looking to buy the new CCNP Route book. Can someone recommend an author please.

Thanks,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,981 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Its a bit early for that I think. The foundation guide is not out till May, the official cert guide is out since Dec but I always found them harder to read.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,309 ✭✭✭T-K-O

I found a few versions from cisco with difference authors. I believe some of the official guys are better than others.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,981 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

T-K-O wrote: »
    I found a few versions from cisco with difference authors. I believe some of the official guys are better than others.

As far as I'm aware, from Cisco press there is usually the official cert guide and foundation learning guide only. From the last batch, there wasn't that much of a difference.

Advertisement