Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DIGITAL MARKETING COURSE ADVICE??

Options
  • 29-01-2015 5:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi all,

I would really appreciate any light that could be thrown on the below. I was to do a course with Fitzwilliam Institute - Postgraduate diploma in digital marketing. That was cancelled last week. Now I am looking to do one with the Digital Marketing Institute - has anyone done this course? How reputable do you feel it is? I have the option of either doing it online from next week or wait until June to do the full-time course.

Time is of the essence but I rather have the quality of qualification and good opportunity for employment.

Thanks!!!

Laura

Do employers prefer employees w/completed online course or a classroom environment?? 0 votes

Online courses preferred
    0% 0 votes
    Classroom based courses preferred
    0% 0 votes
    Either are acceptable
    0% 0 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,104 ✭✭✭✭djpbarry

[MOD] I don't think the poll was really all that necessary or informative. [/MOD]

Advertisement