Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VODI Gym Equipment

Options
  • 29-01-2015 1:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭

Just wondering has anyone used the wrist/knee wraps or belts from Vodi? Are they any good? What's the general feel for the brand, they are a relatively new Irish company just interested to see are they any use?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 41 powerpete

I have pair of heavy duty Vodi wrist wraps and find them great way better the ones I've used before, they are great on delivery too pretty much next day i think they are getting into belts now soon too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭CWF

powerpete wrote: »
    I have pair of heavy duty Vodi wrist wraps and find them great way better the ones I've used before, they are great on delivery too pretty much next day i think they are getting into belts now soon too

What ones have you used before?

Advertisement